spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's sad to see another Bee Gee going to the big concert hall in the sky, but at least he'll be able to start something up again with his brothers.

It looks as though Barry will have to go it alone from hereon out, and I wonder if he has it in him to continue making music at this point.

We've already covered the Bee Gees in the past, but we'll never forget their great harmony.

R.I.P Robin..

P.S. Deaths usually come in 3's, but this week I think we lost 4 in the music industry.

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well it's safe to say they made it big in 2 music genres pop/disco. After all Saturday Night Fever is still one of the best selling movie soundtracks and it's mostly Bee Gees. I still love their earlier works from the late 60's through early 70's.

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sympathies to the family and admire the man's personal life. As to his professional life, good riddance. How many more of them do we have left?

Tubecity

Bronze Member
Mar 11, 2007
sw Pa.
Sorry to lose another Bee Gee. Due to the times I'm sure they made more thru the disco years, but imho they're best music & harmonies were pre - disco space age music.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions