Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool band and way more than 'Party at ground zero'. They played at the recent BBQ Challenge here in Frisco. Pretty crowd friendly guys. They were out wandering around amongst us checkin out the BBQ booths before the show. First time I ever seen a mosh pit form up for a show here on Main Street. Where they run around and bang into each other. When Dre Gipson jumped into the crowd and joined in, it became a thang. I was at the front, but no way to get a decent pic. Folks may dismiss them, but these guys got a good handle on the old time soul music sound, too. Little older, no mohawks, but coolest afro I seen in a while.

Attachments

• 6-15b.jpg
    6-15b.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 84
  • 6-15d.jpg
    6-15d.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 84
  • 6-15e.jpg
    6-15e.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 6-15f.jpg
    6-15f.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inadvertantly I posted a pic some might find offensive. When taking pics, I'm usually focused on the subject and not payin attention to what the crowd is doing. I looked at th ese pics today and saw something down in the corner. I thought, 'that's not a...I believe it is...I can't believe I was standin right next to her and didn't see THAT!' Anyway, I removed the pic. I apologize for not payin closer attention before posting it. If you spotted it were offended, I apologize to you. All I can say is there's one in every crowd and we all remember our first beer.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crap, BAMACE350, I was standin right next to her shooting and missed it.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Inadvertantly I posted a pic some might find offensive. When taking pics, I'm usually focused on the subject and not payin attention to what the crowd is doing. I looked at th ese pics today and saw something down in the corner. I thought, 'that's not a...I believe it is...I can't believe I was standin right next to her and didn't see THAT!' Anyway, I removed the pic. I apologize for not payin closer attention before posting it. If you spotted it were offended, I apologize to you. All I can say is there's one in every crowd and we all remember our first beer.

hmm day late & a dollar short for me :laughing7:

I like to think if I was there I wouldn't have missed it 8-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread