Hermans Hermits
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spartacus53

Thread: Hermans Hermits

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1064 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hermans Hermits

At one time these young Brits were the top of pop. Like the first wave of the "British Invasion", they were clean cut, so we had to wait for the second wave with the likes of the Stones who changed midstream

Once in a while I still love to hear the crisp soft rock sounds of the 60's. It's funny how you can actually hear their voices without added electronic distortion

River Rat likes this.

Dec 2003
    Western Schuylkill County, Pa.
    2 MINELAB EXPLORER SE PRO's .......3 Garrett Pro Pointers…… Sovereign XS-2 Pro ....... 2 Sovereign GT's
    43135 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    I Like the last one, but can't help wondering what it would sound like if The Beastie Boys did it. I wonder what the look was about at 1:59

us
    Jul 2009
    Whiting, NJ
    Ace 250
    1064 times
    Jeff, funny you should mention that was your favorite song. That and Henry the 8th were the 2 most hated songs from that band. I'll bet one of the guitarists probably hit Noone with a ju-ju bead, Milk Dud, or Junior Mint to make him screw up Ahhh, those little Wisenhiemer's of the 60's

Dandy below, was written by Ray Davies of the Kinks. I tell you, Ray Davies never got respect as a writer. He was a virtual hit writing machine I also noticed that Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones did some of their session recording work. Didn't sound like Led Zep to me

ie
    Sep 2010
    France
    ACE 250,
    290 times
    The Guitarist from The hermits was just on pawn stars- seemed really nice- did the James Bond themes and loads more - got 55k for his telecaster. Vic Flick
    The body wants to go back in time, the heart lives for today and the mind thinks about the future.

Sponsored Links