spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At one time these young Brits were the top of pop. Like the first wave of the "British Invasion", they were clean cut, so we had to wait for the second wave with the likes of the Stones who changed midstream :laughing7:

Once in a while I still love to hear the crisp soft rock sounds of the 60's. It's funny how you can actually hear their voices without added electronic distortion :tongue3:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I Like the last one, but can't help wondering what it would sound like if The Beastie Boys did it. I wonder what the look was about at 1:59

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, funny you should mention that was your favorite song. That and Henry the 8th were the 2 most hated songs from that band. I'll bet one of the guitarists probably hit Noone with a ju-ju bead, Milk Dud, or Junior Mint to make him screw up :laughing7: Ahhh, those little Wisenhiemer's of the 60's :tongue3:

Dandy below, was written by Ray Davies of the Kinks. I tell you, Ray Davies never got respect as a writer. He was a virtual hit writing machine :laughing7: I also noticed that Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones did some of their session recording work. Didn't sound like Led Zep to me :tongue3:

Mr.T

Sep 10, 2010
France
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Guitarist from The hermits was just on pawn stars- seemed really nice- did the James Bond themes and loads more - got 55k for his telecaster. Vic Flick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread