Nazareth Hair of the Dog............For you old rockers

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
safe_image.php

Nazareth Hair of the Dog

Here's Nazareth performing their classic from Euro TV "Spotlight" circa 1976

~

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's been a Love / hate thing for me with Nazareth. saw them in concert, liked their early stuff especially hair of the dog

But overplayed on the radio, & local cover bands , well you know what that does.

I never understood how a group can do a tour, play the same songs every night, & not hate themselves by the end

Last edited:
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it's been a Love / hate thing for me with Nazareth. saw them in concert, liked their early stuff especially hair of the dog

But overplayed on the radio, & local cover bands , well you know what that does.

I never understood how a group can do a tour, play the same songs every night, & not hate themselves by the end

Some do, but I think the millions of dollars many make on a tour softens the bordom on stage.....

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Us kids back in the late 70's would put "Hair" on high volume with speakers blasting out the windows while we road bikes outside - drove neighbors in the subdivision nuts!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread