music section on my android app

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
How come when i am using my android app on my phone? I cannot get to the music section.To get here i had to close out the android app and then log in under the standard format.It would be nice to get here in the android treasure net app.I like music and i just seen a utube video called time machine by Allen parsons project that in the song the vocalist says he will destroy Washington DC by using a time machine.You know i am starting to really believe that music has some sort of message. That there is a long time thing that is going on between the American government.They really got some kind of long standing beef don't they?It's like these rock group know so much,or is it a set of song writers that have been chosen to get a message out?They can tell one hell of a story i will give them that.Like Allan parsons project project and that time machine song.He don't say much but it sounds convincing.If anyone knows about the app thing,let me know.Thanks

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Go to misc, then to my favorites, you will find it there, just like it is here....:icon_thumright:

OP
OP
SpiritRelic

SpiritRelic

Sep 16, 2012
Ok,thanks.This forum is really cool.Never really did much on the net or mess with faceplant.Never even clicked on it.Besides i have been metal detecting since the mid 70's and you guys have everything you could talk about that's cool.No tv,so this is nice.Even if no one talks back,i can just put my thoughts down and someone might read it and like it.Ok,what i was trying to say is that it seems that music is really onto something special.Only heard things with rock songs though .Rock music is in tune with some special messages it seems.Thanks again for the help.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My pleasure Spirit, you have more questions feel free to ask....Always glad to help any member who is sincere...:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread