jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff, I agree, as a matter of fact in both videos the words speak volumes. As far as the first video, it has the most important lyrics when it comes to discussing the second amendment rights. Yes, there are 2 sides to a story, all stories have two sides and you should listen to both before.

This is why I posted it on the 2ND AMENDMENT forum, where it BELONGS. After all we will be discussing that issue in full detail. Unless of course, this topic is important enough to be in EVERY forum. I have no problem with that either.

The purpose of the video was to change my posting style from one of humor in which I normally make a point. As you can see, I can also make a strong point through song. There is no way to misunderstand the meaning of the song, when I SPELL IT OUT either in post #4.

I enjoy making people think, and I thought this was an entertaining way into a discussion, which you can see it really is :icon_thumright: Unfortunately, some just want to hear 1 side of the story, so it gets removed.

Therefore, I think it belongs in the 2nd Amendment forum accordingly :icon_thumright:

I'm almost sorry I said Something :laughing7: I try to avoid all politics

OP
OP
spartacus53

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do too for the most part. :laughing7: Let it stay here in peace :icon_thumright:

You have to admit to have a one sided forum, is well :laughing7:

You still have to admit Collins is still one of the best song writer's around :headbang:

No matter his subject matter he just grabs you, and holds you. It seems he can run the gamut too, from pop, rock, to love songs that pull on the heart strings.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do too for the most part. :laughing7: Let it stay here in peace :icon_thumright:

You have to admit to have a one sided forum, is well :laughing7:

You still have to admit Collins is still one of the best song writer's around :headbang:

No matter his subject matter he just grabs you, and holds you. It seems he can run the gamut too, from pop, rock, to love songs that pull on the heart strings.

trasureNet has all sides ! some like Whtes Some like Minelab, some like other brands,
some like Gold some like Coppers, some like Relics.
some like me & my opinion, some Don't.
some like country Some like me don't,
some try to post politics, some don't let them !
See it's a many sided forum. :headbang:

as for Collins, I stand by my opinion his earlier stuff Trumps most of his new,
but that's Par for the course.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread