Terry Soloman

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like "Gimmie Chocolate" ! the visual's are much better .
of course MEGITSUNE rocks more though, just too jumpy

Although for the most part they are too "Cute" for my taste, My guess they are a big thing with
Mothers & 13 to 15 year old boys in Japan

Last edited:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Loudness....Now we're talking! :headbang:

I bought that album in the mid 80's as they reminded me of Alcatrazz, with those operatic vocals.

Saw a documentary exploring the world and how heavy metal influenced different countries and Japan has a huge following.

Bands like Priest and Maiden briefly toured there in the 80's but that was enough to create a large fan base and metal is still going strong.

Can't say I like MEGITSUNE that much. It's like mixing teen pop with thrash. The music is o.k. but the singing is not my thing.

Still interesting though!

Cheers,
Dave.

Armorer73

Mar 1, 2013
California City, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab X-Terra
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Loudness....Now we're talking! :headbang: I bought that album in the mid 80's as they reminded me of Alcatrazz, with those operatic vocals. Saw a documentary exploring the world and how heavy metal influenced different countries and Japan has a huge following. Bands like Priest and Maiden briefly toured there in the 80's but that was enough to create a large fan base and metal is still going strong. Can't say I like MEGITSUNE that much. It's like mixing teen pop with thrash. The music is o.k. but the singing is not my thing. Still interesting though! Cheers, Dave.

Thunder in the East!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread