Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my favourites (except Poison and Def Leppard past Pyromania) but I noticed something here. A certain somebody you capitalized in this list.
Did you do that because you feel the same way about him as I do?

Dio invoked so much magic, mystery, imagination, and even morals in my young head during the late 70's/early 80's.

When he died, I knew that he would live on in the hearts of the many he touched. :headbang:

Oh yeh!! Kind of makes you feel..like a man on the silver mountain, or a rainbow in the dark. The first 3 Dio albums ruled! Funny thing is. Vivian Campbell is now one of the ax slingers for Def Lep!

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeh!! Kind of makes you feel..like a man on the silver mountain, or a rainbow in the dark. The first 3 Dio albums ruled! Funny thing is. Vivian Campbell is now one of the ax slingers for Def Lep!

Long live the King of Rockin' Roll. :headbang:

Correction.....I meant to say Def Leppard up to Pyromania (DOH!) but if Vivian's slingin' now then that's pretty good. :thumbsup:

foiler

Mar 17, 2013
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Fisher, Wilson-Neuman, Whites, Minelab, Tesoro and others I've long since forgotten
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

dholland02

Bronze Member
Jan 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm younger so I'm usually listening to avatar, of mice and men, devil wears prada, and hatebreed. A little bit heavier lol

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Whites coin master gt..ace 250&350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It may sound strange but I am listening to Andre Riu..a little classic music to settle the beast.

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Black sabbath. But when I'm on way to go detecting I jam out to some Johnny Horton, just gets me in the mood to dig some 1814 large cents lol

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Listening to the battery check on the Sand Shark. Six beeps, good to go.

texasred777

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2013
Mountain Home, Idaho
Detector(s) used
BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MuckyBottles, I like some of Andre's music! I have copies of a couple of his concerts. I really like a lot of his music.

Hey, Diggin-N-Dumps, that's one of the 'greatest' singer/songwriter I ever listened to. Of course, that's just my opinion (and my opinions are always 'right on'). I sat a listened to quite a few of his songs last while playing 'online' poker. I have found, as I have aged, I find more and more singers and songs that I missed from a short time ago to long ago. There are even a few classical and opera numbers that I like. I find a few songs to like in everything except 'rap'.

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Changing it up a bit with a little David Allen Coe played very loud..While spit shining some duplicate bottles in my garage to get rid off.. (neighbors think I'm off my rocker)

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like everyones choices here. I got tired of free radio and got Sirus/Xm Satelite radio. The Onyx Sat. pod in my car also can be put on my Harley and I bought the boom box to have sat radio camping also. My 10 preset stations are Ozzies Boneyard, Hair Nation, Deep Tracks, Classic Vinyl, 60's on 6, 70's on 7 Little Stevens Underground Garage, The Bridge, Classic Rewind and Outlaw Country. I like this local college radio station that has a diverse programming schedule with very good music, check the schedule out, it can be streamed online, it is 91.3 WVUD Newark, Delaware.

CONTACT | WVUD.org

OP
OP
MuckyBottles

MuckyBottles

Bronze Member
Jun 19, 2013
Stony Point, NY
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like everyones choices here. I got tired of free radio and got Sirus/Xm Satelite radio. The Onyx Sat. pod in my car also can be put on my Harley and I bought the boom box to have sat radio camping also. My 10 preset stations are Ozzies Boneyard, Hair Nation, Deep Tracks, Classic Vinyl, 60's on 6, 70's on 7 Little Stevens Underground Garage, The Bridge, Classic Rewind and Outlaw Country. I like this local college radio station that has a diverse programming schedule with very good music, check the schedule out, it can be streamed online, it is 91.3 WVUD Newark, Delaware.

CONTACT | WVUD.org
I used to listen to 89.5 WSOU which was Seton Hall Univ. Radio station, that is until they got soft. Now I occasionally listen to 90.7 WFUV which is Fordham university radio. If I want to hear some Zeppelin, Doors, etc. I tune into 104.3

Diggin-N-Dumps

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2009
Fort Worth,Texas
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT PRO / Etrac w/ NEL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MuckyBottles, I like some of Andre's music! I have copies of a couple of his concerts. I really like a lot of his music.

Hey, Diggin-N-Dumps, that's one of the 'greatest' singer/songwriter I ever listened to. Of course, that's just my opinion (and my opinions are always 'right on'). I sat a listened to quite a few of his songs last while playing 'online' poker. I have found, as I have aged, I find more and more singers and songs that I missed from a short time ago to long ago. There are even a few classical and opera numbers that I like. I find a few songs to like in everything except 'rap'.

Whats crazy is I grew up to this music, Waylon , Hank Jr and ALOT of David Allan Coe...My parents would jam it every weekend. Of course i was a little punk kid that only listen to punk rock music at the time.

But as you said, As i got a little older ( 35 now) I started to listen to it again, and have grown to be obsessed with all the outlaw country singers and songwriters....Even at my age, I can say. They sure dont make music like they used too....it seems the older Im getting , the music i like is getting older too...For awhile, i listen to Buddy Holly nonstop

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Changing it up a bit with a little David Allen Coe played very loud..While spit shining some duplicate bottles in my garage to get rid off.. (neighbors think I'm off my rocker)

Have you ever heard of Rebel Meets Rebel? The boys from Pantera (except for Phil that Pu$$y) went to go see David Allen Coe in concert one night and the rest is history. I do believe that this Album was that last that Dime Bag was ever a part of before he was taken too soon, enjoy. :occasion14:

Last edited:

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whats crazy is I grew up to this music, Waylon , Hank Jr and ALOT of David Allan Coe...My parents would jam it every weekend. Of course i was a little punk kid that only listen to punk rock music at the time.

But as you said, As i got a little older ( 35 now) I started to listen to it again, and have grown to be obsessed with all the outlaw country singers and songwriters....Even at my age, I can say. They sure dont make music like they used too....it seems the older Im getting , the music i like is getting older too...For awhile, i listen to Buddy Holly nonstop

Ever listen to anything by HANK WILLIAMS III? Keeping on keeping on with the tradition....

Backbacon

Bronze Member
Sep 17, 2012
Da North Eh?
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm younger so I'm usually listening to avatar, of mice and men, devil wears prada, and hatebreed. A little bit heavier lol

I like that heavier stuff as well.... Just not really into those bands really. Check out my friends band from Cuba, Combat Noise.

I'll be heading out on tour with them in February if everything goes as planned.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread