not sure what source some of yous use. ?

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
jeff,

On some of the longer threads.....they tend to get hung up.

Here's a trick....right click on the page and and you see the circular arrow....left click on it and it'll reload the page it seems to work for me.

Regards + HH

Bill

Nugs Bunny

Mar 13, 2013
Ohio
Detector(s) used
White's MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no problems viewing any threads. However if you have a newer PC with Windows 8 IE Explorer crashes, freezes, lags and basically PO's user's with many other conflicts. I'm surprised you haven't got the green screen yet, if you have there is a fix.

Try using Firefox, if you already are update it. Right click on the video and click on setting, uncheck the hardware acceleration box, this will cure a lot of problems with videos.

Slow internet connections, slow modems or routers and slow PC's will also cause problems when loading pages.

It's also a good idea to clean junk from the memory, Glary Utilities is a great free one that offers a paid version for a few dollars. I have used it for years along with the factory options and anti virus. I use Kaspersky, it also fixes vulnerabilities, cleans junk files and removes personal data.

I can understand in other threads, but in the music section it's inevitable to end up with a lot of videos in one post.

Shunkaha

Apr 2, 2013
Helena, Montana
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705 Gold Pack, Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I have no problems viewing any threads. However if you have a newer PC with Windows 8 IE Explorer crashes, freezes, lags and basically PO's user's with many other conflicts. I'm surprised you haven't got the green screen yet, if you have there is a fix.

Try using Firefox, if you already are update it. Right click on the video and click on setting, uncheck the hardware acceleration box, this will cure a lot of problems with videos.

Slow internet connections, slow modems or routers and slow PC's will also cause problems when loading pages.

It's also a good idea to clean junk from the memory, Glary Utilities is a great free one that offers a paid version for a few dollars. I have used it for years along with the factory options and anti virus. I use Kaspersky, it also fixes vulnerabilities, cleans junk files and removes personal data.

I can understand in other threads, but in the music section it's inevitable to end up with a lot of videos in one post.

I use firefox and this site runs awesome for me. I agree with everything Nugs said except the Kapersky part. I use ESET NOD32.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread