Favorite Metal Detecting song ??

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
The song that reminds of metal detecting is Gentle On My Mind .I love this song because it pure and simple FREEDOM to do as you please......i always think of this song when i am swinging the coil i always replace the part where he says "some other woman is crying to her mother because she turned and i was gone" with some other man is crying to his mother becuase he turned and i was gone...."

I have always been a roamer.........i love to travel and be unchained when doing so.....

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
very cool reddie! I do not know that there has ever been any certain song stuck in my mind while I detect. I might be more aware now though after reading your post! ;) Have a great day pretty lady!

U.K. Brian

Bronze Member
Oct 11, 2005
Detector(s) used
XLT, Whites D.F., Treasure Baron, Deepstar, Goldquest, Beachscan, T.D.I., Sovereign, 2x Nautilus, various Arado's, Ixcus Diver, Altek Quadtone, T2, Beach Hunter I.D, GS 5 pulse, Searchman 2 ,V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't remember the title of mine but it goes 'Where shall we be in a hundred years from now ? In the grave in the grave where no one shall be saved'.

Comes to mind when I find a hoard. Someone has had wealth and rather than use it, give it away, or just spend and enjoy it, has hidden it where its done them and their family no good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions