one of the best Stones songs ever

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Great song!

My introduction to the Stones was late '64, and the song "Tell Me"

I guess it remains my favorite.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno, there are just too many "best songs ever" from these guys. I caught every tour live from 1964 up to and including the "Steel Wheels" tour. Mostly at Madison Square Garden, but at a couple other arenas too. Steel Wheels was a stadium show here and I really don't like huge stadium shows. Probably my favorite band of all time. I even bought back a bunch of British release albums and singles when I went to England in 1970 and bought a new Norton Commando there. Thanks for posting Jeff, got my day going the right way!!

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't heard "Tell Me" in So Long, I almost thought I never heard it before :tongue3:
cool one :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dunno, there are just too many "best songs ever" from these guys. I caught every tour live from 1964 up to and including the "Steel Wheels" tour. Mostly at Madison Square Garden, but at a couple other arenas too. Steel Wheels was a stadium show here and I really don't like huge stadium shows. Probably my favorite band of all time. I even bought back a bunch of British release albums and singles when I went to England in 1970 and bought a new Norton Commando there. Thanks for posting Jeff, got my day going the right way!!

I don't think they ever played my area .
I would think they played Philly but I don't remember ever hearing about it :(

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I've never seen them in concert. During my "concert" times in the early '70's they didn't come to my areas, and later on the tickets were expensive and I just didn't have the git up & go to experience the crowds anymore.

BUT!!! I did see Alice Cooper bite the head off a chicken :(

Saw Elton John in Hollywood, Florida in '73 & a guy behind us OD'd, dead of whatever.

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Saw them twice and loved them, but there are some new great ones too. I love Marry You and really anything by Bruno Mars...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread