Haiduk - Demonicon [black/death metal]

haiduk

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2016
the forest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A blackened death metal treasure!
Solo project HAIDUK returns with a crushing new release!
“DEMONICON”!

metal crypt [4/5]
metal-rules [4/5]
brutalism [5/5]
canadian beats [5/5]
bravewords [8/10]
blackened death [8/10]
metal trenches [9/10]
pest webzine [8.5/10]

Album Available At:
(Link Deleted by mod, No Advertising Links unless your a supporting vendor)

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
haiduk

haiduk

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2016
the forest
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once, during one of Haiduk's long walks through the forest, I stumbled upon a strange, house-shaped box in the absolutely most remote depth the woods, the kind of place no one even goes into. No paths no nothing. I was very confused. WTF is this interesting-looking box doing here in the middle of the thick woods? Someone else actually came here once? Was someone buried here? Is it a bomb?? I took a long branch and from a safe distance pushed open the top lid. Nothing exploded. I glanced inside and found a bunch of random items, the coolest of which was a weird-looking coin, with some constellations and marks on it, and the words "geocache". I left everything else in there. But I kept the cool coin. Went on my phone when I got into a signal area and googled geocache and that was the day I learned what geocaching is.... Turns out I stumbled upon a well-hidden cache without even looking for it. That coin is still in my drawer at home.

(deleted by mod for rule violation, Non supporting vendor posting website selling)

fL838Xag_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool !! Video moved to our Music forum

Top Member Reactions