The Needle And The Spoon

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[h=1][/h][/QUOTE

A cool song to me..

A related story .
Back in 8th grade (I was Skipping ,Cause of Anxiety issues) My Best Friend was in 7 th grade 'around 1985-1988???
The former Drummer for the Band came to our school to Speak about drugs & their Dangers.

My friend went to the restroom & was Singing out loud "Oh the Needle & the spoon & a trip to the Moon" then he walked out of the stall & saw the Drummer standing there, He was Embarrassed & I can only wonder what the Drummer was thinking.

Also in 2000 or so (back in my drinking days) I party ed with Donnie Van Zant & then after his driver got mad about 5 am & drove home ... We were not ready for the party to end so I took over driving the Limo, eventually everyone in the back Passed out & I drove to my House & Picked up My Mother ( Who was a Fan) Drove around the neighborhoods for 20 min or so ; She met Donnie (but I doubt he recalls it) . A good memory cause my Mom passed in Nov , 2001.

At that time Donnie was having a Voice Issue ;either he was about to have Surgery or just had it (about to I think) ..
When he talked he sounded just like the old Wolf Man Jack.

Thanks for the memories... ie This Post.
Davers

Davers

Gold Member
Jan 8, 2013
N.of , I-285...GA
Detector(s) used
Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just watched the Video a Sec, ago, brought back good memories .

And "Don't Mess With the needle & the Spoon " Means even more these Days it seems.
"If you can't eat it or smoke it ,forget it".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions