jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes why are ya going back ? Love dem songs but my wife likes one lately that i cant put on here. Corn sings everbody say F@#$% that F%$^ that F@!*& that. Boom boom boom. :dontknow:

I never heard that Before !
I don't know all the words yet , but what I did.
I must say ...

I love it !!!!!! :thumbsup:

it's as good as Cee Lo Green's uncensored - #$%^You song

I never listened to KORN I will now :notworthy:

Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are a couple from around my generation, simple, but it had appeal.
Secret Agent Man :
Just Dropped in: Kenny Rogers and the First Edition :

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I played this intro over and over as a kid (really loud!) when this album first came out.......

Yes, drums are important and this simple percussion beat was perfect to kick off this high energy album.....

A lot of songs end by fading away but do the reverse at the into and it makes this song memorizing even to this day!

Another one from my childhood.....

One of the greatest intro's of all time.....

:headbang:

Last edited:

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got quite a system in my truck including 2 12" subwoofers and 4 high grade 6x9"s, all driven by separate top line Fosgate power amps.

When I'm at a traffic light and someone next to me is playing some [c]rap or something, the 4 songs I go to to outblast them are:

* Clean my wounds - corrosion of conformity
* Live wire - motley crue
* Monkey business - skid row
* Man on the silver mountain [cover] Hammerfall [not that there anything wrong with the original, but this cover has more bite].

I've never encountered anyone that can outblast me, ticks em off pretty bad. I need another battery though to do that consistently, I can see the amp gauge go down when I crank it sitting at a light, 1 battery and stock alternator just were not designed for that kind of power.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 2006 Miata has Pioneer stereo with two 6x8" Kickers and two 3" Pioneer tweeters in front and two 8" JBL woofers and two 3" pioneer tweeters in the rear plus a 10" kicker sub woofer in the trunk feed by a Massive BX4 960 watt amp for the speakers and 250 watt Kicker amp for the sub woofer.....

I like to be able to hear my stereo when I'm cruising 80 mph with the top down...... Now for some strange reason people stare at me when my stereo is on when they pass me on the highway and at the stop lights too, not sure what's up with that....[emoji12]

I would add more speakers, but in a Miata there isn't a lot of room to add additional speakers. I had the 8 inch JBL woofer speakers custom made to fit in the real panel where there use to be 2 storage areas behind the seats......

Last edited:

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got quite a system in my truck including 2 12" subwoofers and 4 high grade 6x9"s, all driven by separate top line Fosgate power amps.

When I'm at a traffic light and someone next to me is playing some [c]rap or something, the 4 songs I go to to outblast them are:

* Clean my wounds - corrosion of conformity
* Live wire - motley crue
* Monkey business - skid row
* Man on the silver mountain [cover] Hammerfall [not that there anything wrong with the original, but this cover has more bite].

I've never encountered anyone that can outblast me, ticks em off pretty bad. I need another battery though to do that consistently, I can see the amp gauge go down when I crank it sitting at a light, 1 battery and stock alternator just were not designed for that kind of power.

Here is what can happen when you brag about your thumpin system - Very next day the fuse had a meltdown, lucky something didn't catch fire. Not sure if it popped, don't think so else it wouldn't have melted like this, so maybe I should go a step down or 2 on the amp rating. I assume these are color coded for power handling, this one is orangish so I'm going to have to look for a chart on color ratings. I have a blue one handy but I don't know if it is more or less.

Attachments

• IMG_1526.JPG
    IMG_1526.JPG
    575.4 KB · Views: 41

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My 2006 Miata has Pioneer stereo with two 6x8" Kickers and two 3" Pioneer tweeters in front and two 8" JBL woofers and two 3" pioneer tweeters in the rear plus a 10" kicker sub woofer in the trunk feed by a Massive BX4 960 watt amp for the speakers and 250 watt Kicker amp for the sub woofer.....

I like to be able to hear my stereo when I'm cruising 80 mph with the top down...... Now for some strange reason people stare at me when my stereo is on when they pass me on the highway and at the stop lights too, not sure what's up with that....[emoji12]

I would add more speakers, but in a Miata there isn't a lot of room to add additional speakers. I had the 8 inch JBL woofer speakers custom made to fit in the real panel where there use to be 2 storage areas behind the seats......

they may stare because you are listening to lawrence welk old timer!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
knew that would wake you up

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
My favorite "Stop Light" one would be the old classic "Born to Be Wild", or "I can't Drive 55" 8-). I have a Corvette and so don't turn it up to loud because it already is loud bouncing around inside the cabin, then you get these guys with a crappy Fiesta pull up and try to impress you by turning up some unrecognizable tune blaring out their totally blown out speakers.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite "Stop Light" one would be the old classic "Born to Be Wild", or "I can't Drive 55" 8-). I have a Corvette and so don't turn it up to loud because it already is loud bouncing around inside the cabin, then you get these guys with a crappy Fiesta pull up and try to impress you by turning up some unrecognizable tune blaring out their totally blown out speakers.

Yeh.... Great song choices....You have a 'vette? Double cool points brah.....

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are just three off the top of my head that the beginnings "catch me"...

I could list a lot more... IF I was awake. :P

Buffalo Springfield - For whats its worth.

Eddy grant - Electric Avenue.

Ozzy Osborne - Crazy train.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread