Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never figured it out....I use to use Pirates bay years ago......but...I don't think it's around anymore. :laughing7:

Mostly what I do, is hook the lap top to the stereo, then just pick anything off of youtube. You might be able to burn that way. But I would go insane trying to explain that, my patches of wires from this to that and around that, with this program while standing on head and crossing fingers, if that doesn't work then................I just play around until something works....:laughing7:

Hopefully someone has a simple answer, I'd like to know too...

Last edited:

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grab a copy of Freemake Video Downloader. It's freeware and works on everything I've tried. It'll DL vids from sources other than U Tube too. Pretty much idiot proof (yup even I can make it work!). It lets you choose the resolution you want & even converts the files to different file types. You can set it up to do "one touch" DLs. All you have to do is copy the video URL and paste it. You can DL and convert music to android etc. Haven't tried this. I DL vids, archive them on DVDs and then use another pgm to make DVDs as needed. Overall great program and you can't beat the price! FREE!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread