Hard Rocking Gentlemen, I Need Your Help

GarageSaleKing

Sep 12, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I grew up in the Detroit area. They used to run this audio commercial where 2 cars were drag racing. One was sweet the other a clunker but they had the same audio system. During the commercial, they played a hard rock song. It was just the instrumental part. I thought it was just made for the commercial, then during school, the teacher had us watch some sort of coming of age movie. At the end of the movie they played that song, so I know it must be a studio song. All I know is that it is a hard rockin instrumental, but there may have some singing in it. It is something like Deep Purple, Molly Hatchet, Triumph, or similar type of group would have made. It would have been made 1980 or before. So the 80's hard rock is not possible. Sorry, I would like to give you more, but I can't, that is all I know about the song. I think it may be from some obscure band, because I have listened to classic rock/hard rock my entire life and I have never heard it on the radio. Any ideas? I have looked online for hard rock instrumentals, audio commercials, rock songs in movies, and I have been unable to find it. You know what it is like to have a song in your head. How about having a song in your head for 30+ years and not knowing what it is. Please help. Thanks:icon_king:

Muddyhandz

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2012
In da bush
Detector(s) used
Fisher's 1266X, 1270X & 1280X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man, that's a needle in a haystack! Do you have any other details?
I can't perform a Vulcan mind meld, so you'll have to try and remember something that stands out.
The beat? Instruments? Was it trippy, funky, fast and heavy? :dontknow:

This is pretty obvious but if I was making a drag racing commercial with booming audio systems, I would use this song....

Need more info!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions