used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I like Aerosmith too, but I like this version with DMC. The first time I saw it on t.v. it was funny to see them "challenging" each other.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
If you look closely, I have a black eye on my right eye. Earlier that day I tried spinning my gun in the air and it came down and the barrel struck me in the eye. :censored:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I like Aerosmith too, but I like this version with DMC. The first time I saw it on t.v. it was funny to see them "challenging" each other.

Yes. That brought them back into the lime light.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
If you look closely, I have a black eye on my right eye. Earlier that day I tried spinning my gun in the air and it came down and the barrel struck me in the eye. :censored:

Made you look tough like a real cowboy! LOL!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
For maybe the first 13 years of my life I thought my grandparents were Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. They were almost exact doubles and my grandparents lived on a ranch in California and their fence was designed to look like that of an old fort. I loved those huge swinging doors for the entrance. We went to visit them almost every single year. When I finally realized they were not Roy and Dale I was deeply disappointed, but they still looked and acted almost 100% identical. Never left each others side. :notworthy: :notworthy:

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Simon1, I remember those songs but not the videos. They must have aired during the time when I couldn’t afford cable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread