Favorite songs I was raised on

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
I posted this before with Grand Funk playing it, but this spoof would certainly cover EVERYBODY in the RCT 8-)

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes we are are, but we got to see and hear the GREAT Rock Bands! :wink:
...So there...!
So, this got me to thinking (again) about my first rock concert. As I stated at the begining of the thread, my mom and dad took me to country shows, and I saw a slew of country and western performers. I can only remember bits and pieces. My brother took me to my first rock concert. I was racking my brain trying to remember who opened for Journey. Seriously, I can only remember the fact that I was higher than a kite and some dude behind me spilt beer all over me and I just knew :censored: was going to hit the fan when we got home. So I have been digging. I think I was at a killer concert and didn't realize it because I was too focused on getting high. :BangHead:

Journey1978Dayton-1.jpg

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Here's a full Ronnie Montrose concert from 1978. I have no idea what I would have heard, so I am reliving it myself right now.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Not quite a weather theme song ( but a "Power Station" is necessary to run the air conditioners :dontknow:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
This was the original version, but I found one that was right up Tom's alley. But since this is your thread Sis, I will post the tame version with NO bikini clad girls :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread