queen

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We use to have full contact classes where we fought full contact for 3 mins on Friday nights and Saturdays when I took taekwando, Queen's "Another One bites The dust" was the theme song to start each class. You had to be a high red or black belt to take the class. You did 3 mins of rope jumping, 3 mins on the body bag then 3 minutes in the ring.

OP
OP
GB1

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
We use to have full contact classes where we fought full contact for 3 mins on Friday nights and Saturdays when I took taekwando, Queen's "Another One bites The dust" was the theme song to start each class. You had to be a high red or black belt to take the class. You did 3 mins of rope jumping, 3 mins on the body bag then 3 minutes in the ring.

sound tough i am taking Mixed Martial Arts. And i have done 4 tournaments and placed second in all of them

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had three Liberty Ales, left in the fridge. I was able to retrieve AND consume all three. Guess you guys can just talk to the hand.. :skullflag:

Ammoman

Bronze Member
Oct 12, 2015
NC
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Nokta Impact, Tesoro Compadre..
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I am pretty sure you were doing it all wrong. I have a much better method. Skip the body bag and rope jumping and go straight to the ring. You save 6 min and your way less tired after the fight.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am pretty sure you were doing it all wrong. I have a much better method. Skip the body bag and rope jumping and go straight to the ring. You save 6 min and your way less tired after the fight.

Instructor set it up that way to make it harder to hurt your opponent. We still got hurt, I cracked 2 ribs, also knocked out couple opponets, I still have a wicked spinning backfist. Learned all the kill points on body as well as how to break arms, legs, kneecaps and elbows. Worked out constantly for 8 years, earned 2nd degree black belt before circumstances caused me to have to stop, my ex canceled my contract while I was working out of town, lost my guaranteed rate, to resign up was going to cost $70 more a month.

Unfortunately that was 30 years ago. LOL.. Now I exercise my 2nd amendment right..

Little more Queen.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread