Music for the hunt

WilliamTheFinder

May 9, 2008
One of my hobbies is making theme CD's...the stranger the better...I've got CD's for sailing, different ones for studying for various classes, writing term papers, even for showering...

So...what kind of music should one listen to while researching, preparing, or driving to, a hunt. Obviously, once you get there you should only listen to the sweet beep of the metal detector on your headphones. Now...I'm more of the "armchair" variety that just likes to read books and make wild guesses about where, say, the imperial seal of the Yuan dynasty is, but it's still valid.

anyway, My personal list would probably have a lot of eastern and African music in it, since those are the areas I'm working on right now...though I might throw in some High baroque stuff for the times I feel like chasing after alchemically transmuted gold.

For you more practical types, what's good music...it doesn't necessarily have to be music ABOUT treasure hunting (but it could be) it just has to be good for the theme.

Captain Loosechange

Nov 24, 2007
Kingsport, TN
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Garrett SeaHunter Mark II, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I vote for the theme from "Sanford and Son" cause' of all the junk I'll be diggin' up :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread