MX Sport Headsets

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What was the complaint about them. I use some Sennheiser headphones that I use with the adapter and they work great. I prefer them while land hunting because the waterproof headphones are just loud enough when cranked all the way up. With the Sennheiser's, I can get all the volume I want and more.

OP
OP
D

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Somewhere along the line I remember that someone told me the issue had to do with the resistance and that White's Used something different with the MX Sport but that if I ran the volume up to 30 on the MX it would work, which it does, just wanting to be able to look at other headsets and I really am not that comfortable with volume at 30 and forgetting then hooking up a set that works fine at a lower volume and forgetting. Hearing is bad enough now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions