MX Sport Headsets
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
    1183 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

MX Sport Headsets

Okay, now I know I have been told or read that non White's Headsets for the MX Sport do not work the same as the factory sets sold with them. Is there a reason why and any way around this and any other of White's Headsets that may work? Thanks!

us
    Pesc

Mar 2007
    Texas Hill Country
    Quest Pro, Whites Classic II SL, Tesoro Amigo 2 current and too many past detectors to list.
    350 times
    Metal Detecting
    What was the complaint about them. I use some Sennheiser headphones that I use with the adapter and they work great. I prefer them while land hunting because the waterproof headphones are just loud enough when cranked all the way up. With the Sennheiser's, I can get all the volume I want and more.
    Quest Pro, Tesoro Amigo II, Lesche digging tools. Oldest US Coin 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter.
    www.youtube.com/user/pescadoremetaldetect
    www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Charter Member
    us
    Jeff

Jan 2017
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
    1183 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Somewhere along the line I remember that someone told me the issue had to do with the resistance and that White's Used something different with the MX Sport but that if I ran the volume up to 30 on the MX it would work, which it does, just wanting to be able to look at other headsets and I really am not that comfortable with volume at 30 and forgetting then hooking up a set that works fine at a lower volume and forgetting. Hearing is bad enough now.

Sponsored Links