nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I thought i would share a few of the finds that i found at a camp.I call any CW relics that i have dug some of my best finds.
I only had a couple of hours to hunt this site,but just walking into the area always makes me feel like i am back in time.I have done the research to find the area and than when looking at the layout of the land,you start to visualize soldiers sitting around a campfire playing there harmonicas,with there tents set up across the field and thinking of how tired they must be from a long day of marching or maybe just being bored waiting for there orders to be sent on another mission.Just wondering how they must feel camped so far from there normal life and hoping to go home very soon.
So with respect in mind and the hope of finding something they may have left behind.i got to digging and found several items but the 1857 0 half dime,the bullet and the part of the pistol was my best finds of this day.I also found the lock there but it's probably a different time era. Any specific info you may be able to offer on these would be great.
I cant wait to get back to this site with alittle more time.

Nova Treasure

Attachments

• 100_0175.jpg
    100_0175.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 640
Upvote 0

collector01

Bronze Member
Mar 7, 2008
snow hill, MD
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, looks like you have a nice site I would hit again for sure.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Look like you've found a good site. Hit it hard. congradulations....

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not everyday someone finds HALF A PISTOL!

And the silver is just icing on the cake. These are all Great finds. :)

Well done, Nova.

:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread