TODAY IS THE LAST DAY !!! for the $50 ......

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
I am looking for your coool find.. doesn't have to be new, doesn't have to be GREAT, just has to be what you consider a cooool find. I will give $50 for the top one. In this economic time, it's just my way of trying to help out a little. I mean, all you have to do is type in a story ( or copy and paste ) and sit back and wait for the results... I just though this might be a cool way to give some holiday " cheer " in exchange for a story..Maybe I'm wrong... But for those who would like put their hat in the ring, please just go to the link below and post in the " metal detecting " post. GOOD LUCK !!!!

http://www.goldenmirages.com

PLL

Upvote 0

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Looking for coool finds

what do you need them for?

OP
OP
pegleglooker

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Looking for coool finds

hey gang,
I am simply trying to show just how special your find is to more people. I'm not looking to " pay " for your find, just the story behind it. There are some REALLY great finds here, and I figure if you're willing to " share " the story behind the find ( I'm not looking for you to divulge anything you would like to keep secret ) then I would be willing to pay ( $50)- for the most voted on . It's just a way to get someone some extra Christmas money, by simply printing a story...I have a new site and am looking for some GREAT content and that is why I come to you guys.... I hope this helps explain it.. If anyone would like to know more, or has any questions, please just ask...

www.goldenmirages.com

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread