WHAT WOULD YOU DO ??????

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

My niece came into the house with this rock and ask me what i was . she said it was shinnng in the sun. i told her it was just gold :tongue3: . I said where did you find it she said in your drive way . My drive way is 40x 40( plenty of room to park)
All the gravel is about the size of dime and their is thousand that size. The funny part is i just bought a dredge to hit the creeks and never used it yet any suggestions?
The next week i was out feeding the horse and looked down and laying on top of the ground was a mini ball wow talk about luck. i do have a metal detector about 20 yr. old a x-80. i have found mini , butt plates, & arrow heads in my yard before without a metal detector but never gold. oh yea i do live next to resaca battle field

!!!!CA05NRCE.jpg
!!!!!CAFTCOM3.jpg
!!!!!!!!CALJHE8N.jpg
!!!!!!!!!!!CAK6S8DL.jpg

Upvote 0

relic lover

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2006
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it does look like fools gold (no offence)

OP
OP
O

ok2raise

Dec 30, 2008
here
Detector(s) used
DEALER OF Garrett, & Fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well the verdic is in on the rocks checking it with a new white dfx, after crushing & double panning & letting someone check it out pyrite 87% , 13% gold. on a average. the rocks having more quarts in it seam it have the most consetrate of gold. lot of the pyrite seam to dissapear after crushing
but we have had fun with it . if gold was about 4000.00 an ounce i might make wages if i crush the rocks here :o. thank for the replys here

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW!!That surprises me,(it shouldnt as pyrite is a sulfide) glad to hear it though not everybody can say they found gold in there driveway!

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Liked the bullet .Lots of good hunting from Resaca thru rocky to Chatt. Have fun

TnMountains

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions