Texas Marine Corp. button, and Republic of Texas Army staff button

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is two more of my best finds. I didn't relize it until someone told me that there had been only three of the Texas Marine Corp buttons found before mine. Talk about a heart thumping, mine started pounding. Then there was the Republic of Texas Army button. I still haven't got over finding these buttons. They have been posted on other parts of the forum, but I thought they belonged in Best Finds. Hope you enjoy them. I have.

Attachments

• Texas Marine Corp.jpg
    Texas Marine Corp.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,929
  • Texas Army.jpg
    Texas Army.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,493
  • Texas Marine Corp.jpg
    Texas Marine Corp.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,210
  • Texas Army.jpg
    Texas Army.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,171
Upvote 3

davidtn

Dec 14, 2005
Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MX Sport, Eurotek Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awwwwwesome!

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Well if only three others have been found,then you must show me the exact spot you found these buttons ;D Great finds oldriver go back and get some more :thumbsup:

S

seger98

Very nice finds! Only 3 others found before yours, awesome!

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thats what has be told to me. I know its the only one I've found. I look almost every day just in case I might have missed one. I also have seven of the Texas Navy buttons.

nyiangelo

Feb 19, 2007
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
You are envied by every red blooded Texas treasure hunter.....Those are finds that words can't describe. Please keep in mind the pm I sent you awhile back.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
NYIANGELO could you pm me, and refresh my memory. I remember your pm, but I can't remember it contents. I'm very sorry. My memory isn't what it used to be.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keith go down to Relic Hunting, and click Buttons, check out the rest of my buttons, and some of the relics.

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Who could I have give me aprasial on these buttons.

sonofmitch

Apr 9, 2007
Lone Oak, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro ,Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher 1270
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Texas Marine

Well if only three others have been found,then you must show me the exact spot you found these buttons ;D Great finds oldriver go back and get some more :thumbsup:[/QUOT

I know of one that was found that may not be on the list.
Mitch

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread