MY BEST FIND OF 2009 . EMERGENCY CUSTODY OF GRANDAUGHTER

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector

Attachments

• 668f838af9df.jpg
    668f838af9df.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,546
Upvote 0

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I am truly sorry for the pain you must have gone through. I can't imagine what it was like. But thank God you are there for that beautiful baby! I have been a foster mom in the past, & it is heartbreaking to see what these kids go thru. the best place is with family. good for you for taking action.

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
THANKS MAMABEAR. MY SON IS GETTING HELP WITH HIS PROBLEM, AS FOR DAUGHTER INLAW.. NO COMMENT ;D
mamabear said:
I am truly sorry for the pain you must have gone through. I can't imagine what it was like. But thank God you are there for that beautiful baby! I have been a foster mom in the past, & it is heartbreaking to see what these kids go thru. the best place is with family. good for you for taking action.

jasper62

Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer 202 / garrett ace 250
My hats off to you Sir.You're a good man.Thats better than any Banner find I've seen.
Pat

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
THANKS JASPER . I THOUGHT I WAS AT THE END OF RAISING KIDS BUT THATS OK. I HAVE ANOTHER FUTURE MD PARTNER ;D
jasper62 said:
My hats off to you Sir.You're a good man.Thats better than any Banner find I've seen.
Pat

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats!!! You are doing the right thing and I am proud for you and your grandaughter. Nothing worse than not taking care of a child. You want someone "whacked" let me know ;D...d2

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
OW THE FRIENDS THAT IVE MADE ON TREASURE NET :D . NA , IL WHACK THEM MYSELF ;D . JUST KIDDING, :tard: :tongue3: JUST IN CASE FBI AGENT IS A TREASURE NET MEMBER ;D
d2 said:
Congrats!!! You are doing the right thing and I am proud for you and your grandaughter. Nothing worse than not taking care of a child. You want someone "whacked" let me know ;D...d2

d2

Bronze Member
Mar 18, 2005
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro/Cibola Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I aint worried, I retired from the state police almost 3 years ago. I think they are going through my text messages anyway. Y'all got "black helicopters" up there???d2

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great you was there for your Grand Daughter,too many kids in this world having kids and can't handle the responsibilty,sad stuff for the babies .

Nova Treasure

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She's a beautiful little girl. I don't understand kids these days, but you are fortunate to gain her custody. She will be in a much better home with you and your love for her will be the most precious thing for her.

:wink: RR

Kas

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2007
Detector(s) used
Mx sport
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome. You're the bad guy for now, but doing the right thing.

Let 'um grow up a little, and they'll come around.

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where do hide those angle wings you have?

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You've got a treasure, in a granddaughter......and she's got a treasure, in a grandfather. Both of you.....WINNERS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_king: :icon_queen:

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thank God for Grandparents. God Bless You, and the beautiful baby.

gtlfindings

Jan 11, 2007
ny
Detector(s) used
TESORO DeLeon
Hey Charles, Gerald here (Bought your DeLeon)
Man when I spoke to you on the phone I could tell you are a good man...Do you need some clothes for her? Let me know her size and I will put a package together.I have a daughter too so I have a ton of gently used and new stuff.Let me know what I can do for you! Send me a PM!!! Talk to you soon
Your friend Gerald

fortworth flash

Greenie
Mar 27, 2008
I had someone tell me one time...as you go through life each day, you are either a curse or a blessing. You choose what
you want to be. You sir are a blessing. I have 10 grandkids....congrats on your decision to be a blessing.

terryo

Aug 13, 2007
north Florida
Detector(s) used
ace 250, 1974 Whites coinmaster 2/d
Ah, I understand completely !I did the same thing with 2 granddaughters, we went to court for custody of them for 6 months , so Mom and dad could get their act together....its been 9 years now, still waiting..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions