26 KB · Views: 910
Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Now that's a great picture. It is absolutely gorgeous!! I know you about had a heart attack when you found it. Lucky you! :thumbsup:

Happy Hunting!
Moon

OP
OP
dirthunter

dirthunter

Apr 9, 2009
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Silver Umax
I did the Happy Dance for three weeks after finding it. My wife took the ring away from me. She did let me buy a new metal detector for letting her keep it.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
dirthunter said:
P.S. Moonshadow I am not mad at you, I understand posting something and not posting a picture.

I'm glad. I was probably frustrated at the time and really wanted to see a picture! I'm so glad you posted one......Gosh that thing is gorgeous! Hope you find many more!

HH,
Moon

Deno

Bronze Member
Dec 22, 2008
Fern Creek Ky
Detector(s) used
XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a ring! it's a smart thing to keep the wife happy. Is this the best hobby or what?

OP
OP
dirthunter

dirthunter

Apr 9, 2009
Midwest City, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Silver Umax
Thanks for all the replies, the picture is not very good. The ring is 14K, and the diamond is two carets. There is four small diamonds around the solitaire that is heart shaped. It appears the gold is antiqued. I found it last November, under a park bench. It appeared that at one time it was wrapped in plastic, or wax paper. It came apart when I dug it up. Thanks again, and happy hunting.

Dirthunter

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions