My best fur trade relic of the season....

relic reaper

Jan 12, 2008
Great White North
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 , Tesoro Tejon, Fisher F-75, Tesoro Stingray
just found this forum again after a hiatus of a few years..looking forward to sharing some finds and seeing what others have found.
My best find of the year is a first for me a Jukes Coulson Beaver Tail knife aka Dag, found this fall visiting a buddy on a private property along a river . Amazing it came up intact and complete which is great considering its a farmed field.
Found with my Tejon (who says iron's not your friend). This was find of the month on another Forum for Sept. I don't think it ever had a handle fastened to it, as most were traded blank and a wood , bone or antler handle was made by the owner.

Attachments

• Detecting 2009 105.jpg
    Detecting 2009 105.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,416
Upvote 0

SCdigger

Apr 6, 2003
South Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE, Fisher Gold Bug Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher F75/F70, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Holy Cow! That's awesome...great find...

GT

relic reaper said:
just found this forum again after a hiatus of a few years..looking forward to sharing some finds and seeing what others have found.
My best find of the year is a first for me a Jukes Coulson Beaver Tail knife aka Dag, found this fall visiting a buddy on a private property along a river . Amazing it came up intact and complete which is great considering its a farmed field.
Found with my Tejon (who says iron's not your friend). This was find of the month on another Forum for Sept. I don't think it ever had a handle fastened to it, as most were traded blank and a wood , bone or antler handle was made by the owner.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions