my best coin........

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Some of my old hunting partners would get upset when they found coinage. Any coinage! They were there for the jewelry. I remember my first silver coin from the water. In fact I can look at any coin or peice of jewelry I've ever found and tell you where I found it, what time of day it was and what the weather was like. Man I love this hobby! Good find dude, keep it up! HH. Chris

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I highly recommend starting a journal of your finds, if you haven't. I used to be able to remember the particulars of every great find, but these days I've got so much to think about I forget. So after every hunt I open up my computer file and start typing. No regrets, and soooooooooo glad I have it! I still look over my finds to see if I can remember stuff, then find out I have to go back to my journal if I really want to know something.

OP
OP
B

bulltab

Jun 30, 2003
oh i remember exactly what time, day etc where my best finds came from..the barber quarter---------july 24th 9:30 am 3ft of water........... wards park fairmont minn.

Swanie1

May 6, 2003
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 & XL500 SEAHUNTER-PULSE
Great find!!!!!!I was looking at the coin price in http://www.pcgs.com and it starts out at $575.00 in good condition. I think I'll look through some of my finds to see if I have one.

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread