Best finds from 6 years of hunting

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Awsome finds!, coinshooter
I think the ring you call your best all around ring is my favorite too, great looking ring...
Although, the Red Ruby is my birthstone, and I am just a kid at heart, ? and my birthday is come up, ;D in July... :P
Just fun'n with ya,,, all are great.
Good luck with the new year!

tracey

Jan 9, 2005
TN
great finds! i am staying up way too late since i found this site, checking out all the pictures. Its great!

OnionRings

Dec 15, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Coinshooter,

I think they gave the title "Lord of the Rings" to the wrong guy! You have some really nice rings there!

I will have to go out tomorrow and try to find something worth posting but after seeing your digs I'm humbled.

Onion

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks,
For a long time I didn't get any reply's when I posted these.
As for the gold ring story (thread) do a search under something like "would you return this ring?" or do a search with my name and look back around July of either 2004 or 2003 (can't remember).
Basically I asked folks if they found a ring with somone's name in it (or identifying info), but they really liked it would they return it or keep it. I got some REALLY nasty replies back. I was just asking, but it really was interesting to see how folks reacted to this one post. Let me tell you, there are as many opinions about this as there are members on this site!!! I eventually made two phone calls to names in the phone book. One was disconnected and the other one, after much explaining, was obviously not the owner of the ring. So I am now the proud owner of that rose gold ring.

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY GO TO MACHINES
Nov 17, 2004
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't care what anyone told you or tried to make you feel guilty about, the truth is
most people will do what they want to do, even if there is a name, if they really like something
maybe its "I've tried but could not find the person" or "its too complicated"
or they may try to return it for real. but nobody has the right to lay a guilt trip on the
question asker, I personally would find it hard to believe anyone who said they have
returned everything they have ever found, that they could return...
just my two cents worth.... ???

gsmeiers

Nov 25, 2004
Appleton, WI
Nice finds CoinShooters... I'll probably gave to change my shorts when I find a ring like one of yours!!

coinshooter said:
So far, I consider this my all around best ring and I was only out on my lunch hour in the middle of the winter when nobody would have been at the beach in the first place! Diamonds and a really nice unusual checkerboard/trillion combination cut on the Amethyst. 14 Kt. :o

Fingers shrink in the winter... So I guess it'd be muc more likely to loose a ring during that time of the year... Of course, it could have been there longer too..

Just a thought..

Great finds!

Garrett

M

mrmark55

Coinshooter,

You been holdin out on us!!
Great set of finds....

Mr Mark

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks guys,
i have a Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 10" coil. This is an excellent beach hunting machine. I also have a White's Spectrum XLT, but it is used on a very limited basis because I very rarely find any gold with it. I don't fully understand all of the programming on this machine so I am probably not using it to it's best, but just the same, this machine is lousy on the beach and around water and that's where I hunt the most.
I have a bunch more finds since I posted these, but I don't like to post until my club does the judging of our finds for prizes. Too afraid one of you might be in my club. ;D

xXx

Nov 17, 2004
back in Indiana again
Detector(s) used
Multiple land, beach, underwater and specialty units
Very nice. What part of the country are you hunting the beaches?
I was trying to decide whether to head to a park today or to the beach, you made up my mind. TO THE BEACH I GO. ;D
xXx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread