coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tried to find the owner of this ring, called and called as his name is on it, but he never answered. Will eventually pick up the trail again and find this guy as I'm sure this ring means way more to him than it does to me. Not gold, not silver, just some sort of magnetic metal. I think he must have lost it playing football soon after he got it.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My favorite religous article. This one will light up the day with it's sparkle! Saving it for my daught when she gets old enough to appreciate it. 8)

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
14Kt Gold Chain Link bracelet 26 grams? I think.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this 20 Franc coin in one of the most unusual places, on the beach in great shape. Not sure how long it had actually been there, but this beach community would have been almost non-existant in 1891 (or you would have had to travel a long way by horse and wagon to get there). 8)

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to see, but this is a nice 14Kt ring with a large dark Blue Sapphire with three diamonds on each side. Another favorite! 8)

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This one is another favorite- Owl with bright blue sapphire eyes. Kind of hard to see from this photo. 8)

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one on the right side is "the" controversial rose gold ring that I made so famous on TNet.
If your new, suffice it to say that this ring created alot of hassle for me when I asked a certain qustion about it. :D

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So far, I consider this my all around best ring and I was only out on my lunch hour in the middle of the winter when nobody would have been at the beach in the first place! Diamonds and a really nice unusual checkerboard/trillion combination cut on the Amethyst. 14 Kt. :o

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old Campbell's Soup Spoon found at the beach where I found the 1891 20 centimes coin. Different day.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Princess Diana lost this on her trip to our Ca beaches years ago. 8)

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Another very unusual find on a beach. A meteroite, found during the winter months when the sand is stripped from the beaches by the winter storms. 54.8 grams Measures about 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 3/4" thick. :o

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
925 Turtle Ring where all the appendages move. Including the tail.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc asked me to post some pics. I guess that's all for now. Still have alot more, but these are some of my favorites. We don't find much in the way of coinage out in So. Ca., but we make up for it in jewelry! A member of our club found a nice $3-4 K diamond ring this last month. We all were very jealous to say the least!! Sorry, no pics on this one. :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread