Chris in BC

Mar 19, 2003
Langley
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Keene 5" dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that Ruby middle top is a real nice color, have you had that appraised?

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Swanie1, I have that exact silver medal. I found it in Southern Ca 8).

elkboy

Jan 29, 2004
Muncie, IND
Detector(s) used
whites XLT Spectrum
nice finds.... guess you don't have to go to the salt to find the good stuff. HH Dave

goldther

Nov 30, 2004
il
Detector(s) used
fisher,minelab,fx,2-box
swanie, please post the states that you know of that allow you to use a dredge, here in illinois there would be 16649 cops, troopers, rights activists, mafia, klan members(you know what I mean) all over someone trying to use even the smallest dredge in a lake. The only thing stopping me from buying one is the fact that there is nowhere to use it here.Bob

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
goldther said:
swanie, please post the states that you know of that allow you to use a dredge, here in illinois there would be 16649 cops, troopers, rights activists, mafia, klan members(you know what I mean) all over someone trying to use even the smallest dredge in a lake. The only thing stopping me from buying one is the fact that there is nowhere to use it here.Bob

I was just thinking the same thing,,, I have a 12 foot boat that I have thought about putting a small dredge onto, but for the same reason stated above,, I'm not sure it would do me any good...After seeing your post,, I think I am definitely going to check into it a little more...
Awesome finds...
Good Luck, with your next time out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions