28.5 KB · Views: 439
Upvote 0

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice!!!! man those look good... :icon_thumright:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No such thing as good soil for my sites. There's bad, and worse, and that's about it. I do have some finds that really beat the odds but it's only a very small % of what I have dug.

The problem Rob is getting the very rare find in soil like that so it really counts!

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Iron Patch said:
No such thing as good soil for my sites. There's bad, and worse, and that's about it. I do have some finds that really beat the odds but it's only a very small % of what I have dug.

The problem Rob is getting the very rare find in soil like that so it really counts!
Bit like playing the lottery Iron Patch, keep going :icon_thumleft:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

Yep, but when you hit one, you really hit one! I didn't do it in any better soil, but kinda had that happen to me in 2001. Dug a rare one, but also got the condition which can be tough to do in our plowed fields.

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

Yep, but when you hit one, you really hit one! I didn't do it in any better soil, but kinda had that happen to me in 2001. Dug a rare one, but also got the condition which can be tough to do in our plowed fields.
What did you find ???

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

What did you find ???

I posted it here http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,310212.0.html

At the time it was a very rare button and may be the best known considering it's better than the one which was always used in the books and owned by the New York Historical society. I thought it was modern until getting through the first two words and seeing the crown in the middle.... then the adrenaline rush hit.

OP
OP
robfinds

robfinds

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2007
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

What did you find ???

At the time it was a very rare button and may be the best known considering it's better than the one which was always used in the books and owned by the New York Historical society. I thought it was modern until getting through the first two words and seeing the crown in the middle.... then the adrenaline rush hit.
That was definately worth the wait Iron Patch :notworthy:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

What did you find ???

It was four digits of fun. :tongue3:

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

What did you find ???

What you do in your own time is up to you IP :laughing9:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:
robfinds said:
Iron Patch said:

What did you find ???

What you do in your own time is up to you IP :laughing9:

Thank you! Did the Queen tell you that was ok? ;D

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o

Didn't have to do much to this :P apart from a quick wash :icon_thumleft:

SS

Attachments

• ed1.jpg
    ed1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 393
  • ed1.jpg
    ed1.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 360
  • edr.jpg
    edr.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 392
  • Edward1.jpg
    Edward1.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 388

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
robfinds said:
Silver Searcher said:
:o

Didn't have to do much to this :P apart from a quick wash :icon_thumleft:

SS
Sweet Colin :icon_thumleft: Edward 111 York mint ?.
ED1st :) have had eight from same corner off field, about 10 square yards ;D a lot of rubble there though :-\ I think a hoard under a later building :dontknow:

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread