One mans junk is anothers treasure

BRINK

Oct 21, 2004
We have been prospecting when time will allow for almost a year.? It isn't only the "object" that we find exciting, but the questions, what is it?, how did it get there? And the time that we share having a good time.? Along with some of the finds that are in the picture, we have found: 3 Walking Liberty Halves, 3 Kennedy Halves, 1 Barber Quarter, 2 Standing Liberty Quarters, 4 Barber Dimes, 10 Mercury Dimes, 1 Liberty V Nickle, 50 Wheat Pennies including a 1914D, 18 silver Roosevelt Dimes, a steam engine valve, a cap pistol next to a Junior Sheriffs badge. A trade token from 1864, and a Civil War Button.? We have found a total of 1,593 in coins with a total of $190.91.? We didn't buy the most expensive detector, but we are getting results plus having a good time digging in the dirt like a couple of kids.? HH? BRINK

Upvote 0

True_Metal

Aug 27, 2004
Smoky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow thats alot of digging. You guys pulled alot of silver out of there! Excellent job! 8)

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!I guess you have a little more spare time than the rest of us.Lucky you!Keep it up,good luck and H.H.

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds. I say if your finding treasure you're using the right detector. Keep it up & HH! Chris

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
That's my kind of digging. If it beeps, dig it. It doesn't have to shine to be treasured. Great going!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Geat job!!!,,,
and your right, the older things that make you wonder, what in the world is this, are my favorites..,
Good Luck & Happy Hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions