Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    gb
    Mar 2011
    luton
    XP DEUS
    1 times

Re: Best Silver Roman Tally...

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Searcher
    Quote Originally Posted by loud ed
    nice coins your fields look as good as mine
    Unfortunately Mate, this field is coming to an end looking for pastures new now

SS
    now ive got the DEUS im going back to worked out fields and its like someone has filled them up again
    and i prefer flat rolled to pasture
    I still don't see what the Dues has over the XP, apart from the several hunting modes, but I don't see any of those, opening up any of my sites.

SS
    it seems to have the edge finding small stuff on heavily iron contaminated ground cos it has such a fast refresh rate, but apart from that theres not a lot between them but they are both better than our old hawkeyes
    all coins and artefacts shown are found with a metal detector unless otherwise stated

SS
    now ive got the DEUS im going back to worked out fields and its like someone has filled them up again
    I still don't see what the Dues has over the XP, apart from the several hunting modes, but I don't see any of those, opening up any of my sites.

SS
    it seems to have the edge finding small stuff on heavily iron contaminated ground cos it has such a fast refresh rate, but apart from that theres not a lot between them but they are both better than our old hawkeyes
    I thought the recovery is just the same as the XP apart from it being lighter, and the hunting modes, it's no different and I could not justify the 1300, I considered buying one once, till I had a go of one, and wasn't inpressed
    Don't piss down my back, then tell me it's raining.

us
    Nov 2011
    BOSTON
    Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
    171 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Hi Silver Searcher; AWESOME. !!! I'm Drooling Here. !!!

I miss my trips to England for sure. PEACE:RONB

Re: Hi Silver Searcher; AWESOME. !!! I'm Drooling Here. !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BARKER
    I miss my trips to England for sure. PEACE:RONB
    Doncaster I believe, not far from me

SS
    Don't piss down my back, then tell me it's raining.

us
    Nov 2011
    BOSTON
    Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
    171 times

Hi SS; Cool. Great People There. I --

envy your luck. I had my way I'd move there. For sure. to me it is a Detecting Paradise. !!! PEACE:RONB

gb
    Mar 2011
    luton
    XP DEUS
    1 times

SS

SS
    I thought the recovery is just the same as the XP apart from it being lighter, and the hunting modes, it's no different and I could not justify the 1300, I considered buying one once, till I had a go of one, and wasn't inpressed
    we have had ours for over a year now and we love them to bits we regularly detect with other club members and the finds rates speak for themselves it is definitely a better machine than the GMP several of the members use to use a GMP and have switched to a deus and they all say they wouldn't go back to there old machines if i had an Etrac i would probably be saying the same about that but i think it is a pay your money and take your choice scenario

ps i have used the other machines on a number of occasions but lets get the topic back on trac
    all coins and artefacts shown are found with a metal detector unless otherwise stated

SS

SS
    we have had ours for over a year now and we love them to bits we regularly detect with other club members and the finds rates speak for themselves it is definitely a better machine than the GMP several of the members use to use a GMP and have switched to a deus and they all say they wouldn't go back to there old machines if i had an Etrac i would probably be saying the same about that but i think it is a pay your money and take your choice scenario

ps i have used the other machines on a number of occasions but lets get the topic back on trac
    That's pretty much what I heard from users as well. Although I'm happy that the 11" coil on the GMP can compete with the stock Deus. So much so, I can wait for prices to come down & I have no competition to worry about, other than the odd hawker.
    TOO BUSY TO DETECT, YOU'RE TOO BUSY!!!

'No good comes from thinking about how much time we waste detecting, as wasted time is good soul time' - me 25/06/08
    How do you find Gold coins? Reply: 'By finding lots of Silver ones..'
    A real man thinks about detecting every 6 seconds.
    'They look over their shoulder, I look to the ground.' 30/09/12
    We can not understand ourselves unless we understand our HISTORY.
    PMA:Positive MetalDetecting Attitude.

ca
    Nov 2011
    Higher-North-Shore Qc.
    Garret Ace 350
    6 times

Great finds, would just love to TH in your neck of the woods, congrats and thanks for posting.

us
    May 2012
    Palmer, AK
    Minelab safari, minelab excalibur 2, Whites GMT
    17 times
    great!

ua
    Nov 2011
    Ukraine
    garrett
    9 times