Rings - some of my finds

NYwaterhunter

Jul 23, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just took a picture of some of my rings.
I might be able to post a picture of my best rings, but I have to wait a couple hrs for my wife to fall asleep ! I have to remind her every once in a while that the rings are on loan to her !
This hobby is great! I haven't bought my wife Jewelry in over 10 years! :)
Gary G.

Attachments

• Rings wk 51 2011 B (2).JPG
    Rings wk 51 2011 B (2).JPG
    342.6 KB · Views: 708
  • Rings wk 51 2011 C.JPG
    Rings wk 51 2011 C.JPG
    180.2 KB · Views: 742
Upvote 0

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gary,

Nice selection of rings and thanks for sharing....it takes a lot of pull tabs and other junk to find those keepers.

Regards + HH

Bill

OP
OP
N

NYwaterhunter

Jul 23, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy your not a kiddin Bill. I have one area that my buddy and I counted pull tab finds to gold ratio.
120 pull tabs to 1 gold find.
Still sounds good to me !
I love working with the guys that say " I've had enough. All I find are pull tabs" They leave and I just smile.
If I'm finding pull tabs, I'm happy because I know the goodies will eventually pop up.
gg

tiggar

Sep 26, 2011
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
that's a beautiful collection of rings Gary, Congrats !!!! I don't think I would be able to sell them for spot no matter what gold went to - too many memories.....
HH & Merry Christmas

Relichunter1

Feb 2, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon,Tesoro Lobo, Minelab GPX 4500.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gary thats a real nice collection of rings...I can see why your wife would like them :headbang: :headbang:. I finally bought my wife a detector she can now find her own... :laughing7: :laughing7: Thanks for sharing your finds.

Jeff H

Bronze Member
May 5, 2008
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Really nice digs! My wife doesn't understand me spending all day in the woods for a flat button and a hand full of square nails. But she would definitely support my MDing habit if I was bringing home those types of goodies! It's people like you that make hard on us cellar hole hunters :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: Good luck in 2012!

OP
OP
N

NYwaterhunter

Jul 23, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeff,
Cellar hole hunts are just as awesome !
And sometimes a day in the woods without people around is the best therapy you could ask for!
I am just too hooked on the water.
Take care
Gary G.

California Girl

Dec 19, 2011
California
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo, White's Mxt Pro & GMT, Gold Master ll.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Relichunter1 said:
Gary thats a real nice collection of rings...I can see why your wife would like them :headbang: :headbang:. I finally bought my wife a detector she can now find her own... :laughing7: :laughing7: Thanks for sharing your finds.
:headbang:Ha Ha. You bet I will now find my own. I am so determined to find my own rings that I am itching to get out there right now. Just wait for future posts........by-the-way Happy New Year and Happy hunting. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread