jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I turned my Garage into a Museum. The Larger Items like Slot Machines, Anchors, Old Beer Cans, Miners lamps, Etc. are on Stands, the floor & shelves. The License Plates, Old road Signs, and other Flat Items are on the walls. I have 2 Large, Stand Alone, Display cases. one has all Jewelry, the other Weapons, guns, Knives. I have Flat Display cases with other finds in them, some have a photo centered in them, showing the place they were found. I have a Small Case with a wide sellection of all the different coins I'v found & the rest of the coins are in coin albums with the pages labeled by where they were found & each individual coin labeled by when. I have a Tray with indivudialy placed Bullets by type, CIVIL WAR, Reveloutionary, French & indian etc. , I have a store Display Tree with Shelves, one has Lures , one has sinkers , one has keys, etc. I have other store displays with Toy cars, Golf Balls, Car Parts, etc.? and one whole wall is small wats-its etc. that are in coin folders and fastend to the wall. I also have Write ups from news papers & newsletters about me along with Thank you letters from appreciative people I'v returned Rings , etc. to over the years. and Photos of Finds I'v sold, & returned. and Pics of some of my more intresting Locations I'v hunted in frames, and hung on the walls. I PROBABLY DIDN'T mention ALL, but you get the idea? ;D ; Jeff Morgan

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A round Guess, about 40 years, (I'm 50 this year,June) My Grandmother got me started

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions