GW Button and 1801 Half Dime plus goodies

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Posting for my friends Diane and Henry who last week had a super outing in historic New Jersey. Diane's best find of the two day hunt was a beautiful 1801 Half Dime and Henry topped the day of with a "Long Live The President" button which is listed as a Washington button, but could be for John Adams also.
They found Spanish silver and blowhole buttons and plenty of flat buttons. It is one of those sites that make your mouth water and I am very happy for those two to have such a wonderful two days of hunting together............

Enjoy the pics!!

Don in South Jersey

Attachments

• Diane_Henry2.jpg
    Diane_Henry2.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 679
Upvote 0

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great selection of finds you and your friends have there! New Jersey has much history and hitting the right sites will pay off big time! Congrats on a very nice bust half dime and the GW also......! WTG

whitesid

Bronze Member
Aug 7, 2006
earth
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you have many great finds
do you know what the botten is worth?

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Fantastic finds. Thanks for posting them, Don. :o :o

Diane and Henry should join Tnet and share their knowledge and join in all the fun!! ;)

skierbob

Jun 7, 2006
Southeastern PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab e-trac; Minelab Exp II; Troy Shadow X3; Garrett AT Pro.
Yeah, Don. I saw Diane's Half Dime at the last meeting. Awesome! She just keeps finding great things. And old Henry is just a fantastic treasure hunter. People should try to locate a copy of the September 2005 issue of W+E Treasures to read about Henry's House With Silver Walls. Great story. He still finds coins in the debris from that house.
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions