gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My best finds for this season:two coins the Bosporan kingdom and the Golden Horde
This summer I had 3 weeks of vacation on the coast of the Black Sea, and my detector was with me. This region was a part of the Ancient Greek kingdom. In the city where I lived, some Ancient Greek constructions remained. Now it is a museum.
According to the announcement in the newspaper I bought the scooter and a shovel. Friends gave me district maps. One day I went on searches. On the bank of the lake where long ago there lived people there were many parts of the broken Ancient Greek ware. It is a good sign for excavation.
поле.jpg
IMG10050.jpg
I found the split copper ring, two coins: copper antique "Dikhalk" дихалк-90днэ-8012.jpg

and silver "Aspr" times of the Golden Horde,
аспр.JPG

some modern coins, sleeves from cartridges, some edges of antique knifes and Russian ancient button in the form of the weight.
керамика и гиль&#1.JPG
монеты и ножи.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 1
OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Coin "Dikhalk"
Stamping place: Panticapaeum.
Period: 90 — 80 year BC.
Material: Copper
Face value: Dikhalk
Governor, years of board: Mitridat VI Evpator, 109-63 year BC.
Description аверс: Tripod
Reverse description: Star

Coin "Aspr"
Face value of a coin: Aspr.
Material: Silver
Area of circulation: Genoa-Tatar.
Stamping place: Kaf.
Kaf - present Feodosiya - was a colony of Genoa. There genoeses minted coins under the power of khans.
On other party of a coin - the coat of arms of Genoa - a portal.
It is rapped out in board of the khan: Hagi Girey (1441-1466))
In the photo, in a rhombus - a brand of khan Girey in the form of the letter "E" (it not that symbol that is similar to figure "3")

Last edited:
OP
OP
gabberbob

gabberbob

Oct 15, 2012
Ryazan City
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F4
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here one more coin worthy admiration. In a money equivalent it not expensive. But she is expensive to me. It is an ancient Russian coin: "Denga" - 1731year. Feature this coin is that it well remained and has discrepancies of punching. Face and a reverse to twist concerning an axis on 15-20 degrees
Денга-1731-0912.jpg

This coin in the earth
denga.jpg

For searching i am use old maps
11111.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread