Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now I have it where I want it....

I hadn't picked up a machine in 20 (gasp) years, but still did some surface collecting on and off. Got a new Tesoro Cibola in September and have been going to Coin Beach near Indian River Inlet Delaware over the last 2-3 months, about 8 times in all.

Also bought a case of halves and a case of dimes, and looked thru some change, so here is the results from the last few weeks.

7 40% halves and 1 1964 half in the case
1 1929 Merc in the case of dimes

Found 4 silver dimes this week and last week at the ocean
1 1950 washington quarter

A handful of clad

A very new (but totally ruined) upscale digital camera in the sand today (oops)

A wedding ring from the shipwreck in Delaware, plus somebody's vest (copper) button
About 20 pieces of 18th century shipwreck ceramic and bottle pieces plus small pieces of copper ship's sheating

and THREE 18th century halfpennies from the Faithful Steward wreck, all three today. They were only about 2 inches down, all were within 100 feet of each other. 1 is trashed and only a partial piece of the coin, 1 is good on 1 side with an Irish harp, and the third is a full date 1777 George III.

and from another place a 1 gram gold nugget

Also picked up a flint prehistoric scraper nearby. BTW Everything I own hurts. On the nature side, today I saw a bald eagle, a great horned owl, 2 various hawks, a flock of ring necked ducks, 8 of the cutest tiny sea ducks (buffleheads I think) I have ever seen and a flock of several thousand snow geese.

Upvote 0

joeismad

Dec 7, 2012
smokeythecat said:
Now I have it where I want it....

I hadn't picked up a machine in 20 (gasp) years, but still did some surface collecting on and off. Got a new Tesoro Cibola in September and have been going to Coin Beach near Indian River Inlet Delaware over the last 2-3 months, about 8 times in all.

Also bought a case of halves and a case of dimes, and looked thru some change, so here is the results from the last few weeks.

7 40% halves and 1 1964 half in the case
1 1929 Merc in the case of dimes

Found 4 silver dimes this week and last week at the ocean
1 1950 washington quarter

A handful of clad

A very new (but totally ruined) upscale digital camera in the sand today (oops)

A wedding ring from the shipwreck in Delaware, plus somebody's vest (copper) button
About 20 pieces of 18th century shipwreck ceramic and bottle pieces plus small pieces of copper ship's sheating

and THREE 18th century halfpennies from the Faithful Steward wreck, all three today. They were only about 2 inches down, all were within 100 feet of each other. 1 is trashed and only a partial piece of the coin, 1 is good on 1 side with an Irish harp, and the third is a full date 1777 George III.

and from another place a 1 gram gold nugget

Also picked up a flint prehistoric scraper nearby. BTW Everything I own hurts. On the nature side, today I saw a bald eagle, a great horned owl, 2 various hawks, a flock of ring necked ducks, 8 of the cutest tiny sea ducks (buffleheads I think) I have ever seen and a flock of several thousand snow geese.

Dang, for someone who hasn't md'ed in 20 years you sure haven't lost the touch.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread