My first gold-king of Nikolay 2

For Airborne

Feb 18, 2013
Pskov Russia
Detector(s) used
x-terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Always pleasantly tsarist golden coins of the test 900.I am their find in 2009.If shall interesting tell this history? G111.jpg G222.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 6

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow !! Did you find all those with your detector?? I have only ever found one small gold coin and it was made into jewelry before it was lost. Your coins look nice and clean, were they found in a container??

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested, tell the history. Beautiful coins!

rickypujol

Dec 5, 2012
Sweden (Båstad)
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350/AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats not a bad find but how come you found them in a iron pipe? I couldnt be with a detector could it?

OP
OP
For Airborne

For Airborne

Feb 18, 2013
Pskov Russia
Detector(s) used
x-terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once upon a time,we were in one village.There, there was much roses beside people.We much wondered.The Kneaded population,has told us that before revolution here veins farmer.He grew the roses in hotbed and sold in winter for New Year in Moscow.Afterwards after revolution he disappeared,but roses become growings everywhere. that in winter roses cost much in Moscow,more so if their sell beside theatre or operas.We have found the approximite place where stood the house of the farmer,there land was fertile and blackenning,was much bricks.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice:thumbsup: Congratulations:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread