*Total Finds*

spyguy

Jan 30, 2006
I finally got a digital camera this X-Mas and wanted to share my finds. They represent totals from when I got my BH 'Fast Tracker' (9/'05) to my last hunt (12/'06). I should mention that I only get out about once or twice a month for around 3-4 hours. 70% of what you see below came from beaches (dry sand). I made it to a few parks in my area and also did really well at the volleyball court right here in my complex. Additionally, I took my kayak out numerous times to two former pirate encampments here in the bay area. No doubloons or ocho reales --- yet~!
Clad total = $9.35
Silver - The men's bracelet you see is .925 as is the 'Tiffany' earring below
the stack of quarters.
Diamonds - The 3-diamond pendant next to the PR flag keychain as you
would expect is fake. >:(
*The 'Tiffany' earring was found of all places at former pirate encampment #1*
My favorite "trinket" is the broken snake lower left in the center of the hoop earrings because I found it on my 1st outing. I also like the BMW button and the funky looking charm to the left below the first stack of pennies. Unfortunately, my oldest coin so far dates only back to the 1960's.... And I've yet to find any gold. But like most of you, I come to this site often to get inspiration. May all your finds in '07 be keepers!!!
HH
-spyguy
Finds.JPG

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Better than a hard kick in the face....great job!

HH
-GC

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, those are amazing finds
congrats.gif

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread