My First Month (Gold Silver and Ice)

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
First off i just want to say thank you to all who post on this forum. When i first got my detector before christmas it was to cold to hunt so I came on to the forum and did a lot of research. There truly is a mountain of information here and it gave me some basic skills to go out and treasure hunt. Thank you once again!

It has been a month since I've first started swinging my detector and I'm really enjoying myself. I've been out 6 times and averaged 1-3 hours per hunt. All my hunts except for one have been in graveled tot lots and I have been digging all signals foil and up. Each time I go out I learn something new about my machine. I dig a lot of trash but I have been rewarded with a few nice pieces as well. *

I had a little trouble with the pictures, I hope they work out.

10k St. Christoper medal, 10k diamond pendant on 10k chain, 24k gold band

22k bracelet and sterling silver bracelet

Upvote 3

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds!,be sure to send this email to Fisher.

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds! I have also had some luck hunting tot lots. That 22k bracelet is very nice. What is the crest looking thing?

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats121.gif

OP
OP
C

Canuck

Aug 2, 2012
Alberta
Detector(s) used
Fisher gold bug pro
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Great finds! I have also had some luck hunting tot lots. That 22k bracelet is very nice. What is the crest looking thing?

Thanks Talon, I like the tot lots for now anyway. The digging is real easy and I found it a good way to learn how to use my detector. I dug every signal in the beginning just to figure out what my machine was telling me. My main purpose for the detector was to prospect for gold on a claim but this inner city hunting has started a gold fever of a different kind. I'm not sure about the crest. It must be some kind of toy, the top part looks like an old soldier of some kind.

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread