Team Tesoro De Christo / Victorio Peak

TaxLawyer

Jan 5, 2007
Many of you have already seen the (redacted) treasure map that my father in law got from a family member (see below). There has been a substantial discussion on this map recently at http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,63600.0.html. The partnership that is claiming these hidden caches will be publishing an ad in the Las Cruces and El Paso papers substantially like the ad below the map. We have reserved the Executive Boardroom of the Camino Real Hotel in El Paso TX for Saturday, March 17th. We have several team members that have committed and have been approved by the other partners.
map.jpg
victorio peak - tesoro de christo sm.jpg
map.jpg

Attachments

• TesoroAd 2.2.jpg
    TesoroAd 2.2.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 5,067
Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still interesting to read about, but don't think I'll get involved. I noticed if you blow the journal page up you can read the words that have been blacked out. For instance, the 12 July 61 entry is seeking permission for entry to the cave to 'put an end to rumor'. (words blacked out.) Didn't try that on the other documents. Hope I didn't give away the location or your strategy, but didn't appear much reason to black out any of the words on the journal page.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread