Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't believe it, and the mods won't think of it as a best find maybe, I don't care. I'm willing to bet some of you will agree is my best find EVER !

I got this little guy in 2006, in NFLD, I didn't take this picture but you can sure see how sweet he is

bruce-11 [].jpg

Can you believe someone just gave him up ?

My best fiend ever and companion, Bruce, as I named him has been helpfull on a couple of hunts, and has even found his own coin, A iron core dime has been stuck to his backpack. (with a magnet inside) albeit with a bad hair day

IMG_1317.JPG

I still have the iron core dime he collected that day.

Another bad hair day while trout fishing, I asure you he doesn't care about his hair. He was waiting for a lady friend on shore.
bad_hair_day.jpg

He's been imprisioned, for no fault of his own, those ferry officials have no sense of hunor..only strict rules.
the_brig1.JPG

He has helped me with the wood...even though he wasn't a lot of help.

IMG_1020.JPG

Sometimes he'd watch me dig a hole without too much interest.

IMG_2531.JPG

And sometimes he'd just sleep.

IMG_3358.JPG

And after only 8 very short years, he has refused to eat for the past week, and has been going down hill fast.
Having to say good-by to my best friend with such a very short life is hard to say the least.

I think it fair to say there is no human I will miss more.
I'm gonna miss you when your gone. Bruce

Last edited:
Upvote 21

SirDiggsALot

Aug 25, 2015
KY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some people will never understand the love that some of us have for our furry family members. My wife and I can't have children, so we had our two K9 girls, Molly that you see pictured here, image.jpg
and Abby seen here.
image.jpg
Both were rescues and quickly became the loves of our life's. I don't think I really know how much they meant to me until it became came clear that my best friend of 14 years was slipping away. I didn't want to believe that it was time, but after talking to the vet, and seeing the look in her eyes. I knew I was going to have to tell my sweet Molly goodbye. This is one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. Molly has been gone for two years now and I still miss her everyday. But my wife and I are not the only ones because this little girl misses her big sister as much as anyone.
image.jpg
I understand what you feel like when you lose your best friend, and we are so sorry for your lost. If you've never heard of the Rainbow bridge you should look it up it really helped us.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rick (Nova Scotia)

Rick (Nova Scotia)

Silver Member
May 8, 2008
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Omega, F75, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@ Sir Diggs Alot....

I like "abby in the suit case" . No never heard of "Rainbow Bridge" but I will look it up...Thanks,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread