E-trac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
4 LC's finds (late posts)

Found within late Nov-Dec. 2014:
1820,1826,1838,and a 1838 with a different
head type...enjoy. more post's of buttons
lithics and colonial stuff to come.
Thank's for looking.... IMG_1176.JPG IMG_1154.JPG IMG_1178.JPG IMG_1174.JPG IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1168.JPG IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1177.JPG IMG_1169.JPG The pic of the two obverses side by side are both 1838s, the one
on the right is in awesome shape for being dug...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Metal Illness

Jul 1, 2011
Englewood, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pretty sweet. That 38 is really nice, lots of crisp detail! Congrats. In 4 years of hunting (all existing private home sites) I have found 14 LCs. December 14th 2014 I began/had my first ever Field Hunting success, between then and Jan 24th 2015 I found 14 LCs. Loving field hunting, now just waiting for the thaw! Congrats again and GL.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry but finds are too old to be in today's finds.... Moved to "Metal Detecting" forum.

OP
OP
valleyglen

valleyglen

Dec 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ya that thaw, although a few winters ago it was so warm one could hunt strait through the winter months,
thanks for your feedback & GL in the field...

Nepa-Will

Nov 15, 2014
Northeast, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
XP Deus + 9" Coil
XP MI-6 Pinpointer,
XP WS4 Wireless Headphones,
XP Remote
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! A coin that keeps eluding me, and you found four in a month. Way to go!

OP
OP
valleyglen

valleyglen

Dec 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
YA I know they weren't found the day of the post, thank you for moving the thread to its proper place in compliance of the rules and stipulations of T-net.
It's always so much fun to deal with the fine print never the less....

OP
OP
valleyglen

valleyglen

Dec 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sorry but finds are too old to be in today's finds.... Moved to "Metal Detecting" forum.

The point is to set guidelines within reason. The actions taken in behalf of the moderator have little if no value in doing so to the circumstances surrounding this quasi late post.It's time for me to reread the rules in my humble opinion, post haste. Before I waste anybody else's time or find myself in poor standings with the administrators.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The point is to set guidelines within reason. The actions taken in behalf of the moderator have little if no value in doing so to the circumstances surrounding this quasi late post.It's time for me to reread the rules in my humble opinion, post haste. Before I waste anybody else's time or find myself in poor standings with the administrators.
Guidelines are with in reason, you said finds are from late Nov-Dec and posted them on Jan 30.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They can also be posted in the metal detecting section. Great coins everyone will enjoy.

OP
OP
valleyglen

valleyglen

Dec 21, 2012
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
E-trac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
next time I'll take this into consideration...Thank's to both the moderators for their aide and assistance...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good stuff!

A large cent is on my bucket list. In this area there should be some, a friend has found many. I just can't. I'm probably the oly detectorist to be disappointed to wipe off a large reddish tint coin to find it was a Kennedy half and be disappointed (has happened twice).

HPIM1377s.jpg

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice old coppers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread