MY BEST DETECTING HOLIDAY ..... LAKE TREASURE

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My friend and I went on a 5 day holiday detecting fresh water lakes, here is the results. We only had my Stingray and a hand scoop. There is over $200 in coins.

Lake treasure, jewelery.jpg Lake treasures, coins $200+.jpg

Upvote 4
OP
OP
M

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cortez, Tesoro Stingray, C&G Wildcat, Pistol Probe Pro. Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
The gold is on the left side, and silver next to it. sorry about the poor photos, did not have a good camera at the time.

kenstein

Sep 28, 2012
N.E. Texas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 , Pro pointer, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I think I would stay on Holiday with that kind of success. Thanks for the pics, and congrats on a having a good time.:coffee2:

kezhk

Jun 1, 2014
Primary Interest:
Nice, would love to see more pics and details about the treasure, gold and watch.
Looks very successful.

OP
OP
M

Mike70

Jan 23, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
The watch was not going, but I put a new battery in it and dried it out, worked like a charm. Cant remember exactly how many gold and silver rings we got, but was quite a few. Stingray had no problems picking up the small chains. Looking forward to hitting it again when I get my new Sand Shark and decent scoop. Should be here this week. img008.jpg img019.jpg img020.jpg Low tide at the rocks Jim checking another lake, and thats what I call a Beach.. Oops, wrong pic, that is our campsite.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions