Artifacts

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Here are just some various artifacts. Was getting tiered of looking at coins. So I figured I'd mix it up some. I guess there are a few civil war era bullets in the pic. Some different size musketballs. A few watch fobes. A cameo that is nice. Too bad it's cracked. Hope you all like them.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• old bullets.jpg
    old bullets.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 690
Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOL FINDS? Jer. I bet that FOB with the Indian is not only old It's probably Valuable. Is it a Tobacco Premium ?? Congrats ; jeff

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice finds, Jer. Boy that 3-ringer top right really hit something solid the way it flattened. Still a nice cameo. Keep posting-keeps us pumped. HH

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks to you all. You guys know how to welcome someone to a site. Lot of action here. But that's cool. I enjoy loading up stuff and writing stories. Neither one of the fobs have any markings at all on them. Yeah a good size musket ball could throw you off. You expect a coin and find one. The reason I said I was tired of coins. Is because I have a ton of each coin. Say I got 150 Indians. Do you know how long it will take me to load them up when the size limit only allows like 10 to 15 coins per scan. But I'm working on it. I have tons of pictures. But they are all to large for this forum. So I am now going back through my stuff separating and rescaning it all. It is work and takes hours. Especially I got 2 boys and I turn around and one's chewing on a Indian and the other is seeing how many he can stack at a time in the 2 by 2 holders before they go flying. Trying to juggle it all.

Anyways guys I'll have more to come. Stories help alot during the cabin fever season. Good luck this spring. Looking forward to seeing what you guys turn up this spring.

HH Jeremy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JerDfx said:
Especially I got 2 boys and I turn around and one's chewing on a Indian and the other is seeing how many he can stack at a time in the 2 by 2 holders before they go flying. Trying to juggle it all.

HH Jeremy
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?:lol . Hay Jer, Thats what coins are For? ;D? Sounds like fun ...................... Keep those Pics Comming? :)

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Great finds Jeremy...send a PM ..I think to Darod on this forum. He has been offering to store photos on his server with a link. then you wouldn't have to do so much resizing and we could all enjoy your pics.

Dave

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks everyone. The item in the left hand corner is a new York's world fair pin. Thanks for the tip always. I'll keep loading up stuff here because you guys show alot of interest in the things I find. There is alot of knowledgable people here. If I can't detect this is the next best thing. Lot of good people here. Having fun with it right now. You all take care and thanks again.

HH Jeremy

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Interesting finds, Jer. Where you from? What detector are you using? How long have you been MDing?
Just Curious,
Haupin

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks Haupin. I'm from pittsburgh, P.A. I have been hunting for about 5 yrs or so. Been going at it for 3 straight years now with the dfx. Every thing you see loaded up by me has been found in the last 3 yrs.

HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread