Official Massachusetts Bay Silver Thread- Post Your Dug Tree Coins Today!

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
Alright folks, it's time to show us your dug Massachusetts Bay Colony Silvers. NE, Willow Tree, Oak Tree and Pine Tree Shillings, Sixpences, Threepence and Twopence and cut coins welcome. Please feel free to tell us how you found them and in what general area. I think it would be pretty cool to start building a dug Mass Silver census. If you don't know your variety, a few of us are pretty solid with our ID's.

Bill D, Bill Ladd, Silver Tree Chaser, SteeleHeadWill, Rhode Hog, Lawsonland, BigBobBow, Silversurfer1111 and many more, I'm talkin' to you! Post 'em up!

I'll start things off. This Noe 1 Oak Tree Shilling and quarter cut Noe 5 Pine Tree shilling were found in the same field in Western Massachusetts a few days apart, both with my XP Deus.

date.jpg tree.jpg

Upvote 8

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Folks; That is an incredible assortment of Tree Coins. Great Thread. Me, I've only got the one Pine Tree Shilling in 47 years of digging so for me this is a trip down Memory Lane. It will happen again. By the way I'm looking for digging partners. My old partner moved to England. I don't drive due to a bad back. Send me a PM and we can hook up ok. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread